If you'd like to order please get our catalogs here
and send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your requests. Come visit us on Facebook
All items are packed and shipped by a specialized food and beverage freight forwarding company. They travel in temperature controlled containers, so there is no problem of overheating or freezing. The packages follow customs procedures, always stored in temperature controlled warehouses prior and after shipping. The final delivery to your address is provided either by DHL, UPS or FEDEX, giving you a DOOR-TO-DOOR service. The shipping price is inclusive of all mentioned above and most importantly it includes insurance on all the products purchased.The products are shipped in boxes which can contain up to a maximum of six/twelve items/bottles each. If you purchase 1 or 2 or 3 items the cost of the shipping will be calculated on the single piece, while if you ship 4 or 5 items (and you can do that) you pay the shipping for 6 because the shipping rate goes from 3 to 6. From 6 items on the charge is calculated in multiples of six so while it is not a problem if you ship 9 items, you should be aware that the cost of the shipping is for 12, and so on. In order to save on shipping cost, the best thing to do is to order in quantities that are multiple of six
.Please consider that
- 3 jars of spreads and pestos equal to one spot in the case
- 2 bottles of balsamic vinegar equal to one spot in the case
The average shipping time is approximately 4 weeks from the order date to the final delivery.
can't ship to the following Canadian States: Yukon, Northwest
Territories, Saskatchewan, Labrador, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island.
- You must consider an average
of 10 dollars (more or less depending on the State) of Liquor Board
duty taxes to be paid extra directly to the Board. We can ship maximum 12 bottles/Items to Canada per shipping.
- Please consider that the shipping price is not
inclusive of duties to be paid to Customs directly by the customer.
Furthermore, we can include max. 3 bottles of wine in each shipment.
- To ship to Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico a business address is required.
the following countries: Canada, Australia, Singapore and New Zealand
we canít ship spirits that have more than 15% alcohol content
(Limoncello, Cream of Limoncello, Grappa....) and we can't mix wines
with sauces and pestos.
- We can ship maximum 12 bottles of wine at a time to South Africa,Japan and Philippines.
- We can ship to China only if the consignee is a registered importer.
- Shipments to Hong Kong cannot contain liquors that have more than 40% alcohol content.
- At the moment we cannot ship to Central & South America.
If you need any further information feel free to contact us at email@example.com
[x] close window